All About Pensacola Beach, Florida and its homes One of the world's top beach communities
Known world-wide for its jewel toned waters and sugar white sands, Pensacola Beach, the westernmost tip of the Emerald Coast, is truly a paradise on Earth. Surrounded on its east and west by the Gulf Islands National Seashore, with the Pensacola Bay & the Santa Rosa Sound to its north and the Gulf of Mexico to its south, Pensacola Beach is completely surrounded by finest beauty this planet has to offer. Connected with Navarre Beach by the Gulf Islands National Seashore and with Gulf Breeze by bridge, the community of Pensacola Beach on Santa Rosa Island offers its visitors and residents, on average, 325 days of sunshine per year. Speaking of averages, Pensacola Beach’s average temperature is 75° throughout the year, while the water is, on average, a warm 72°.
Whether you want to sip on a famous Bushwhacker or enjoy some world-class cuisine, Pensacola Beach has you covered with a plethora of restaurants which range from fine dining to home-style southern cooking. When looking to stock up your fridge, Publix is right on the other side of the bridge which connects Pensacola Beach to Gulf Breeze, so it won’t be a far drive for you (or your delivery person) to fill your pantry.
For your young children, you can trust the excellent Pensacola Beach Elementary School to take care of their educational needs, while most older kids attend either Gulf Breeze Middle School and Gulf Breeze High School. However, for those who would prefer, as Pensacola Beach is located in Escambia County while neighboring Gulf Breeze and Navarre reside within Santa Rosa County, Pensacola Beach is zoned to Pensacola’s Workman Middle School and Pensacola High School, so multiple options exist for your consideration.
Check out these awards Pensacola Beach has earned recently!
- Trip Advisor’s 2019 Top 5 Beaches in the U.S.
- Blue Angels Air Show named a Southeast Tourism Society Top 20 Event 2019
- USA TODAY Voted #1 for Best Florida Beach – Reader’s Choice 2018
- Trip Advisor’s 20 Best Winter Sun Getaways America Has To Offer 2017
- Trip Advisor’s 15 Best Honeymoon Destinations in the U.S. 2017
- TripAdvisor’s 2016 Top 10 Beaches in the U.S.
- TripAdvisor’s 2015 Top Five Beaches in the U.S.
- TripAdvisor’s Choice Award 2015
- TripAdvisor’s Top 20 Highest Value Getaways With Big Rental Savings 2015
- TripAdvisor’s Travelers Choice Award 2014
- Conde Nast Traveler One of Florida’s Top White Sand Beaches 2014
- Fodor’s 2015 “Go List” of spots that should be on every traveler’s radar
If you’ve never been, come give us a visit and find out why I’m immensely proud to call Pensacola Beach my home.